[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze for Biopython 1.50 (beta)

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 3 18:07:58 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm going to try and do the release tonight (in the next few hours),
> so please consider CVS frozen until further notice.

OK, its done - uploaded, and tagged in CVS.  Could you all give it a
quick test now that would be great, especially the Windows installers
if possible as I currently only have ready access to the one Windows
machine which is where the installers were built.

I'll prepare the news entry and email announcement later on tonight,
based on the current NEWS file.  If there is anything missing which
should be mentioned, please email me ASAP.

I'm happy for CVS to  be used again to check in documentation changes,
but no code changes yet please.

Thanks