[Biopython-dev] [BioPython] BioPythonGUI: Graphical User Interface for BioPython

Wubin Qu quwubin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 14:38:27 UTC 2008

Hi Peter,

Thans for your reply.

My goal is simple: Programs with GUI are easily to use. BioPython with GUI
will facilitate people.

The next module is: BlastParserGUI. I think it will be useful.

Yes, SeqGUI is built on SeqGui.py. And I learn a lot from SeqGui.py. It
inspires me to build other modules. I mentioned this
here<http://biopythongui.blogspot.com/2008/08/gui-seq.html>
.

Best regards,

Wubin Qu