[Biopython-dev] Rethinking Biopython's testing framework

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 04:08:18 UTC 2008

> > However, more than half of Biopython's tests do
> > not actually make use of this testing framework:
>
> Do you need help in re-organizing all of these modules?

That would be helpful, but let's see first if there are any objections to my proposal. We'll also have to decide the pathway to change the tests without breaking anything. For the unit tests I listed, the changes should be trivial, but still we need to check if any problems show up.

Thanks!

--Michiel.