[Biopython-dev] CVS access and developers web site

Frank Kauff fkauff at biologie.uni-kl.de
Thu May 29 09:20:56 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

although I've been quiet for a while, I'm still doing some changes to
the Nexus parser of biopython from time to time.... I totally lost my
passwords to access the repository. Could someone please send me a new
password to get write access to cvs? And I would also like to change the
information on the biopython developers web site, as they are somewhat
outdated.
And is this the right place to ask for such things?

Thanks!

Frank