[Biopython-dev] Old Biopython code for EBI Bibliographics services

Michiel de Hoon mjldehoon at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 02:08:56 UTC 2008

> Should we mark Bio.biblio as deprecated now (before the imminent release)?

Yes. It's just a deprecation; the code will still be usable. The deprecation warning should contain a notice to contact us in case somebody is still using this code. If not, it's better to deprecate it and remove it in some future release. Keeping Biopython clean is important.

--Michiel.

haven't seen any replies.

Should we mark Bio.biblio as deprecated now (before the imminent release)?

Peter