[Biopython-dev] Biopython release 1.44 ready

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 09:43:56 UTC 2007

Michiel De Hoon wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> Biopython release 1.44 is now available for download from the Biopython
> website at http://biopython.org.

Grand.  Thank you for dedicating your weekend to this Michiel.

A couple of questions, the main Wiki page is locked and needs updating
to mention the new release.  Who has access?

Secondly, I see you have updated the open-bio news feed,
http://news.open-bio.org/

What about http://biopython.org/news/ - which appears not to have been
used at all since it was started.  Perhaps we can just have a filtered
view of http://news.open-bio.org/ here?

Related to this, on the wiki News page perhaps we can just show the last
few items from http://news.open-bio.org/index.rdf (even though some of
them are for other Bio* projects).