[Biopython-dev] Bio.WWW; database access

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Mon Nov 19 02:33:11 UTC 2007

In my local copy of Biopython, I have now moved the SCOP database access code
from Bio/WWW/SCOP.py to Bio/SCOP/__init__.py. This are the functions "search"
and "_open" (which is an internally used function), both of which will for
the time being also be available (with a deprecation warning) from
Bio.WWW.SCOP. Any final objections before I upload this to CVS?

When SCOP is done, I'll start on moving Bio.WWW.InterPro to Bio.InterPro.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032