[Biopython-dev] Subversion Repository

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Thu May 31 04:30:38 UTC 2007

On 5/19/07, Chris Lasher <chris.lasher at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/15/07, Peter <biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> > Did you get any information from the Open Bioinformatics Foundation guys
> > about moving from CVS to subversion?
>
> I didn't, with regards to public anonymous access to the Subversion
> repositories. I'm also on impromptu leave until this upcoming Monday,
> but we'll have this up and running by the end of the month.
>
> Chris

I'm obviously missing another target, and BOSC 2007 is fast
approaching. I'm being held up by 4 files that are in the CVS
repository that were foolishly committed with carriage returns (i.e.,
"\r") in the filenames. How that's possible, I have no clue, but I
need to alter the data in the CVS repository so those filenames are
correct, or otherwise completely removed, over the entire history of
those files. Does anyone have any experience with the internals of CVS
repositories? I definitely do not.

Chris