[Biopython-dev] interaction networks in biopython

Jake Feala jfeala at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:25:37 UTC 2007

Thanks Ed and Yair, I'm really glad there's some interest in this!
I'll get started on dusting off my code and adding more documentation.

Steve - great suggestion.  I had already seen at NetworkX and was
already thinking about switching over to this as the back-end graph
representation.  Are there any issues that I should think about when
creating these extra dependencies?

Also, what is the next step in this process?  Should we agree on an
API and class hierarchy before we start dumping code on each other?
Which aspects can we make compatible with other Biopython objects? (I
was thinking maybe parsers for the interaction datasets and the SQL
interface)

-Jake