[Biopython-dev] interaction networks in biopython

Yair Benita yair.benita at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:25:27 UTC 2007

I would be happy to contribute to this too.
Currently I have a python script that uses HPRD to generate protein protein
interaction maps. I have deferent filtering methods to display only classes
of proteins or only links to a specific kegg pathway. It will need a bit of
work before I can submit this to CVS. As for drawing the map, I am currently
generating a dot file that can be converted to an image using GRAPHVIZ. If
anyone wants to suggest anything else, please do.

Yair