[Biopython-dev] Tutorial documentation for Bio.SeqIO

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 22:01:58 UTC 2007

Michiel de Hoon wrote:
> Peter wrote:
>> I have basically replaced that whole section in Tutorial.tex, and
>> checked it looks fine using pdflatex and hevea on my linux machine.
>
> For those of you who want to preview the new tutorial, it's available here:
>
> http://biopython.org/DIST/docs/tutorial/Tutorial-new.html
>
> This contains a description of the new Bio.SeqIO in section 2.4.

Cheers Michiel.

There will be a few more changes still to come.

For example, I just noticed that the "Orchid Photos" links which Brad
Chapman liked so much are dead - looks like www.millicentorchids.com
belongs to a domain parking company now.

How about these flickr and google image searches instead?

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=lady+slipper+orchid&s=int&z=t
http://images.google.com/images?q=lady%20slipper%20orchid