[Biopython-dev] Administration of Bugzilla

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 14:13:20 EST 2007

Do any of our regular readers have administrator access to BugZilla?

The "version" field should really be updated to include at least 1.42
(the current release) and 1.43 (due soon).  At the moment we have the
somewhat dated choices of 1.00a4, 1.10, 1.24 and "Not applicable".

While we are at it, I would also like to extend the "Components" list.
Adding entries for the PDB, Nexus, and SeqIO (or maybe "Sequence Files"
in general) might be nice.