[Biopython-dev] PopGen Documentation

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:09:29 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Following Peter's suggestion, I had a closer look at the
documentation, and, if nobody opposes, I would like to add a new
subsection between PDB and Miscellaneous on the cookbook chapter, Like
this

4.10  Going 3D: The PDB module
4.11  PopGen: Population genetics (and genomics)
4.12  Miscellaneous

Tiago