[Biopython-dev] PopGen code

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Jul 18 21:37:46 UTC 2007

Tiago Antão wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Starting today I will begin putting code on CVS regarding Population
> Genetics stuff...
> I will be putting everything below a PopGen directory in Bio.
> Everything except tests, of course ;)

Sounds good :)

If you can write some introductory text to add to the
cookbook/tutorial that would be even better.  If you are not familiar
with LaTeX, then just write it up in plain text and I could add that
to the tutorial with suitable mark-up/formatting on your behalf.

This may be easier to do in chunks as you add new code, or in a large
batch later on - up to you.