[Biopython-dev] FDist: more Population Genetics code

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:23:03 UTC 2007

I just want to add that I followed precisely the procedure that I was
suggested at that time, ie to open bugzilla issues, but I got no
answer or follow up from it. I also had some very useful mail
exchanges with Ralph at that time, but no code was floated around.

I reiterate my interest in supplying the code (currently supporting
fdist, simcoal2, genepop, hapmap, ucsc table browser - in varying
degrees of quality). You can have a look at the google url supplied
(svn repository in it). I would still take the necessary time to
convert it to BioPython namespace and format.

If in one week I see no interest (interest in the form of pro actively
making things go forward) at all then I will consider this a closed
issue and will not spend more time with trying any form of
integration, in the sense that I have done all that was requested here
and really got no feedback.

Tiago