[Biopython-dev] PopGen code

Bruce Southey bsouthey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 14:30:26 UTC 2007

Hi,
While I do have a remote interest in this, I do not have any time to
look at this at present. As I mentioned  in a previous email, that
John Cole is doing related work in Python but not part of BioPython.
It would probably be good to have some unified approach and direction
because of the overlaps that occur and so other pieces of code can be
easily added.

Regards
Bruce