[Biopython-dev] Subversion Repository (moving from CVS to SVN)

Peter biopython-dev at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 10:59:25 UTC 2007

Chris Lasher wrote:
>>> I'm obviously missing another target, and BOSC 2007 is fast
>>> approaching.
 >>
>> Are you going to BOSC 2007 Chris?
>
> I wish I were going to BOSC, but unfortunately, I will not go.

While at BOSC 2007 I had a chance to chat to Jason Stajich from BioPerl
and the Open Bioinformatics Foundation (OBF, the nice guys who look
after our servers). The BioPerl project is looking at moving from CVS to
SVN, and assuming that all goes smoothly, moving Biopython over as well
should be simple enough.