[Biopython-dev] Unigene flat file parser

Michiel de Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Sat Oct 28 05:40:02 UTC 2006

OK, that's fine then.

Is anybody actually using the current Bio/UniGene stuff? I couldn't find
documentation for it and it hasn't been updated in more than two years,
so it may be some dead code sitting around. If so, we can remove this
code; Bio/UniGene would be a nice place to put Sean's code (even though
it is doing something different from the current Bio/UniGene).

--Michiel.