[Biopython-dev] [BioPython] EUtils module

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Thu Nov 9 02:39:23 UTC 2006

Srinivas Iyyer wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I downloaded EUtils module.
>
> I am trying to reproduce the code given in :
>
> http://www.dalkescientific.com/writings/diary/archive/2005/09/30/using_eutils.html

> I am getting Errors.

This is code from an alpha version of EUtils used at a presentation. I
don't think it was meant to be reproducible, or even made it into the
final module.

You might want to look under the hood. There is a README file in the
EUtils installation, which has some examples.

But NCBI change the EUtils specifications quite frequently, so chances
are, if no one used EUtils ofr a while, that it might be broken.