[Biopython-dev] issues compiling KDTree.cpp / win32

Jelle Feringa / EZCT Architecture & Design Research jelle.feringa at ezct.net
Fri May 5 09:17:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

I know there have been some issues compiling KDTree.cpp and have made a
brave effort as well (not necessarily a trivial thing to do for the compiler
challenged. ) but haven't been able to compile its successfully. Would
anyone more succesfull in compiling the _CKDTree.pyd module be so kind to
share it with me? I'm pretty desperate for a well implemented kdtree to be
frank.

Apart from that, I'm putting together a python module for scripting Rhino, a
terrific nurbs CAD modeler.

It would be great to include the kdtree module into this module. Giving the
appropriate credits would I be allowed to do so?

Many thanks in advance,

-jelle