[Biopython-dev] Clustal unit test

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Tue Jun 20 20:56:22 UTC 2006

Peter wrote:
> A minor point first of all, adding something like the following to the
> end of test_Cluster.py makes it easy to run this unit test on its own:
>
> if __name__ == "__main__" :
>      run_tests(module = "Bio.Cluster")

OK I've added this in CVS.

> Secondly, the test works for me with BioPython 1.41, but using today's'
> CVS the test fails (or at least, sits there at high CPU usage for so
> long I give up and kill it).  This was using Linux.

I did make an update to Bio.Cluster but in my brilliance forgot to
update the test scripts accordingly. CVS now contains updated
test_Cluster.py and output/test_Cluster. Let me know if the test still
fails with these updated files. Thanks for catching this.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics