[Biopython-dev] RE: please help

Michiel De Hoon mdehoon at c2b2.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 26 16:56:59 EST 2006

> I have been trying all weekend to make the biopython functional. It seems
> that more than one module is non-functional in the 64 bit arch of my
machine
> With a partial installation I can only have a limited functionality. The
> lone test that fails in the biopython-1.41 is test_Cluster.py.

I fixed this in CVS. If you download Bio/Cluster/clustermodule.c from there
and copy it over the one in Biopython-1.41, the problems on 64-bit machines
should be solved. Please let me know if you're still finding problems with
test_Cluster.py.

--Michiel.

Michiel de Hoon
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Columbia University
1150 St Nicholas Avenue
New York, NY 10032