[Biopython-dev] Re: [BioPython] Fwd: An interface to the maximum-likelihood programs ofPHYLIP

rjw500 at cs.york.ac.uk rjw500 at cs.york.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 11:19:48 EDT 2005

Dear Peter,

I have now put up a link to my interface to the maximum-likelihood
programs of PHYLIP:

http://www-student.cs.york.ac.uk/~rjw500/phylip/index.php

My MSc course finishes soon, so I am afraid the page will only be
available for one week. I will post another address as soon as I have
found a new home.

I have really enjoyed the project and will be interested to hear what you
think. I developed the interface on an Apple iMac, and thanks to Gemma
Atkinson have also tested it under Windows. However, it would be nice to
know how it performs in the outside world.

All the best,

Robert.

PS. If you would like to contact me after the 22/9 write to r77a21 at gmx.de