[Biopython-dev] NCBIWWW.qblast

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Mar 28 06:37:02 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

In Blast.NCBIWWW, I noticed that qblast does not have all the options that blast
(which is deprecated) has. Is that simply because qblast isn't finished yet, or
is there some deeper reason that the options are different? I'm trying to solve
bug # 1761, which (I think) needs the entrez_query argument, which is in blast
but not in qblast.
I don't use Blast.NCBIWWW myself, so I thought I'd ask before changes things around.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science