[Biopython-dev] Application instances code

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Thu Jan 13 02:36:59 EST 2005

Hi,

My last message got caught by the spam guard for some reason so excuse
the odd subject line.

I am doing quite a bit of infrastructure work using biopython.  As I run
into problems I will try to make the code available to the biopython
project as appropriate.

Here is a small patch:
- allows you to easily figure out the return code of an application run
through the Bio.Application framework
- adds Fastacmd functionality to the Bio.Application framework

Any problems, just respond to the list as I monitor it regularly.

Regards,
Jonathan Taylor.
Botany Department, University of Toronto.