[Biopython-dev] Minor update to "Installation on Windows" instructions

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Feb 24 06:55:01 EST 2005

It seems the the HTML and PDF instructions were created from the same source
file, but I couldn't find such a source file on the web server. It doesn't seem
that this part of the website is written by quixote. Does anybody have the
source file for the installation instructions? Jeff, perhaps?

--Michiel.