[Biopython-dev] We need better doc strings for primer records so here is a diff

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Feb 20 21:56:52 EST 2005

A better way to submit patches would be through bugzilla, accessable through the
Biopython home page. Patches tend to get lost if they're submitted by email.

Currently, however, it is not possible to add an attachment to a bug report
posted with bugzilla. From the bugzilla documentation, it seems that it is
possible to add attachments, so maybe our bugzilla is simply not configured for
that.

To change the bugzilla configuration, I think we need to change some templates
in /home/websites/bugzilla on biopython.org. But we don't have permission to
those files, and this may be set up jointly for the bio* projects.

Unless somebody can come up with a better patch submission system, I'll go ask
around on the bioperl mailing list.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science