[Biopython-dev] We need better doc strings for primer records so here is a diff

Jeffrey Chang jeffrey.chang at duke.edu
Sun Feb 20 10:23:44 EST 2005

On Feb 20, 2005, at 8:23 AM, Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon wrote:

> Jonathan Taylor wrote:
>
>> I think my first post got blocked because I attached a diff.  Can we
>> please turn off all protection to the list now that it is registered
>> users only?

Yes, this is possible.  However, we do get spams where the "From"
address has been forged to be someone on the list (my address has been
used before).  Without the spam filter, those would go through.  It's
not a huge source of spam, but they do come through occasionally, and
usually the person whose address has been forged receives an email
about a blocked spam, and writes us to see what's going on.

> Who knows the password to the mailing list? The one we're supposed to
> fill in at
>
> http://biopython.org/mailman/admin/biopython-dev

I have the password for this, and I can add someone else to the admin
list if needed.  Please let me know.

Jeff