[Biopython-dev] re: software skills course

Greg Wilson gvwilson at cs.utoronto.ca
Tue Aug 9 09:12:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm working with support from the Python Software Foundation to develop
an open source course on basic software development skills for people
with backgrounds in science and engineering.  I have a beta version of
the course notes ready for review, and would like to pull in people
in sci&eng to look it over and give me feedback.  If you know anyone
who fits this bill (particularly people who might be interested in
following along with a trial run of the course this fall), I'd be
grateful for pointers.

Thanks,
Greg Wilson