[Biopython-dev] Bioinformatics Software Development Survey

HASE hase at umbc.edu
Mon Aug 1 23:27:54 EDT 2005

Hello,

As part of our research at UMBC, we are studying the characteristics of
software development in the bioinformatics domain. We believe that this
study should be guided by the people who are actively involved in
bioinformatics.

This research is our first step towards enabling the production of high
quality bioinformatics software with less time and effort. Therefore, your
feedback is very important to us.

We seek your input in the form of a survey questionnaire that will take
around 15 minutes of your time. We solicit general demographic
information, information about the products that you have developed, your
work practices, and your software development process.

So, if you are a bioinformatics professional doing software
development or a software developer working in the bioinformatics domain,
please provide us with your valuable input. We assure you that this
information will be used only for academic purposes and will be completely
confidential.

Please follow the link below to start the survey:
http://www.is.umbc.edu/bio-survey/

We appreciate your participation in advance.

Regards,
HASE (Human Aspects of Software Engineering)
1000 Hilltop Circle
Department of Information Systems
University of Maryland Baltimore County
Baltimore, MD, 21250