[Biopython-dev] new biopython modules

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Tue May 4 13:18:46 EDT 2004

Hello;

> I have made a parser and a record module for Fasta/ssearch similarity
> search results, similar to those made by Jeff Chang for parsing
> blast/recording the results.
> Are you interested in it for use in biopython?

Definitely. It sounds like the code works and is well tested since
you've been using it, and it's especially great if it conforms to
the normal way that Biopython parsers and iterators are welcome.

You can feel free to send the code to me and I can integrate it into
CVS. If you have any tests or documentation, those are definitely
always welcome.

Thanks for the mail and looking forward to the code.
Brad