[Biopython-dev] hmmpfam parser

Cristian S. Rocha crocha at dc.uba.ar
Tue Jul 6 13:52:11 EDT 2004

Hi,

While I was searching for a hmmsearch output parser for biopython, I had
found a mail from you to the biopython-dev list with a source code. I'm
interesting to use it to parse a lot of hmm results but I would like to
know if exists a mature version and if you can append it to the
Bio-python CVS. If I can help you to testing and appending code to your
parser will be a pleasure. I really need these code. I was learning
Martel to write a parser, but I prefer help you than write one alone.

Thanks,
Cristian.

PD: Sorry about my bad english... :)

--