[Biopython-dev] test_Crystal and test_Pathway

Michael Hoffman hoffman at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 15 09:46:01 EST 2004

I noticed that the unittests for these modules were not actually
getting run by run_tests.py because they did not have a run_tests()
function. I fixed this and generated new test output, and checked in
the four files. I figured this would be okay since these files do not
even go into the built distribution and the changes have little chance
of messing anything up unless the tests no longer work for you. They
do work fine for me.

If this is not okay I can back these down...
--
Michael Hoffman <hoffman at ebi.ac.uk>
European Bioinformatics Institute