[Biopython-dev] Explanation for late responses to development list mails

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Mon Feb 2 23:01:34 EST 2004

Hey all;
I just realized (with the help of good Jeff as always) that my mails
to the development list have been getting discarded for the past month or
so. Apparently I write a lot like automated spammers -- man, am I
feelin' some self-confidence now :-).

But the point is that I'm going to try and dig through my sent box
and forward on some mails which never saw the light of day. So, if
some responses I send now seem especially non-timely, I blame it
entirely on the e-mail system and not my slacking.

Sorry about this -- if anything you may have wrote to the
development list got no attention make sure to send me a mail so
that I know about it. Thanks!

Brad