[Biopython-dev] Call to change Biopython website to use fastcgi

Jonathan Taylor jonathan.taylor at utoronto.ca
Sun Dec 19 22:35:42 EST 2004

We need someone with access to the server to

1 - install mod_fastcgi
2 - update the config file to execute fcgi scripts with mod_fastcgi
3 - change the scriptalias to point to the .fcgi instead

The actual code change is just app.publish_fcgi() instead of
app.publish_cgi()

Who has the access to do this?

Jon.