[Biopython-dev] To the core developers...

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Dec 12 03:17:20 EST 2004

James Casbon wrote:
> So my question is, from the list who is still out there, and who is still
> interested in maintaining their code?  This way we can find the orphaned
> modules.
>
> (C) 2002 Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon.
I'm still around. Maintaining Bio.Cluster and Bio.Statistics, also I did some
work on Bio.LogisticRegression. I'd be interested in cleaning up Bio.Seq. I've
built the Windows installers for recent Biopython releases, so I'm also
interested in maintaining Biopython's portability.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science