[Biopython-dev] maintenance release

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Sep 14 02:54:28 EDT 2003

I tried to install the CVS version of Biopython with Cygwin and with
Windows. On Cygwin, I don't get any errors. On Windows, I am still
getting the error with EUtils\DTDs. It wasn't clear to me from CVS if
the fix for this error has been committed yet, so maybe I should just
try again later.

--Michiel.

$ /cygdrive/c/Python23/python setup.py bdist_wininst
error: build\bdist.win32\wininst\PURELIB\Bio\EUtils\DTDs: No such file
or directory