[Biopython-dev] Installation problems -> new release

Michiel Jan Laurens de Hoon mdehoon at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Sep 12 08:40:57 EDT 2003

Below I copied the installation difficulties that I ran into when I was
trying to make the Windows installer for biopython. I cut out the parts
that have been fixed by now.
If Biopython is going to have a new release, maybe it is a good time to
also fix the installation problem with the DTD files in Bio/EUtils.

--Michiel.

--
Michiel de Hoon, Assistant Professor
University of Tokyo, Institute of Medical Science