[Biopython-dev] cvs access

Thomas Sicheritz-Ponten thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Mon Sep 8 05:17:40 EDT 2003

Hej,

Finally I have finished my move and got the computers up and running
again. Next, I tried my CVS access ... without success :-(
I guess you have changed a lot since my last active biopython sessions, how
does one login in at the CVS (with write access)?

the following command
cvs -d :ext:thomas at biopython.org:/home/repository/biopython co biopython
returns
Cannot access /home/repository/biopython/CVSROOT
No such file or directory

any suggestions?

thx
-thomas

--
Sicheritz-Ponten Thomas, Ph.D, thomas at biopython.org      (
Center for Biological Sequence Analysis		          \