[Biopython-dev] biopython

Shonfeld, Moran mshonfeld at clarku.edu
Tue Jun 17 12:16:53 EDT 2003

hello,

I was wondering if you know of a document which has a complete listing of
all of biopython's available methods.  I am just starting out with python
and biopython and a document such as this would be very helpful for me.

also, i need to download from GenBank in FASTA format but am not sure how to
do that.  I was able to download in the regular genBank format but i can't
figure out how to use this information further without writing my own parser
for it.  if you could help me, i'd be very grateful.

thank you very much,
--moran shonfeld