[Biopython-dev] Bio.Cluster

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Fri Jun 13 18:10:11 EDT 2003

Dear Michiel,

I just looked at the manual for Bio.Cluster (very well written, BTW). Is
there a way to do a k-means clustering (or other) based on a distance
matrix, rather than on the gene expression vector data? The data i am
trying to cluster teh structural similarity of protein structure
fragments, and as such already appears in the matrix form.

Thanks,

./I

--
Iddo Friedberg, Ph.D.