[Biopython-dev] Support for standalone version of AlignACE motif search program

Jeffrey Chang jefftc at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 23 16:40:00 EDT 2003

Hey Bartek,

Your package looks very nice.  I'd be happy to check it in under
Bio.AlignAce.  I am getting ready to put out a release, so it will have
to be done after that goes out.

Please take a look at the documentation for contributing code to
Biopython the website at:
http://www.biopython.org/docs/developer/contrib.html

In particular, please read the "Submitting Code" section and make sure
you agree with it.  Mostly, it is just to make sure that you want to
support your code, and that you agree to the Biopython license.  Let me
know if everything seems good to you.

Jeff