[Biopython-dev] Artificial immune experiments

katel at worldpath.net katel at worldpath.net
Thu Feb 20 19:06:25 EST 2003

   I'm setting up some experiments to see if my ais tool with recognize
members of a cog.  I plan to pick a cog with a large number of sequences
and pick a subset as the basis.  Then I will test to see if the tool tends
recognize sequences from the same cog and reject sequences from other cogs.
Timing will be tested too.The test will be run varying the numbers of
recognizers, rate of mutation, etc.  It will be a challenge to keep the
number of cases from xploding.  I would appreciate suggestions, expecially
since I know doodlysquat about experimental design.  Thank you in advance.

                       Cayte.