[Biopython-dev] broken link on www.biopython.org

Brad Chapman chapmanb at uga.edu
Wed Apr 16 11:58:04 EDT 2003

Hi Mitchell;

> I apologize for the probably inappropriate destination of this
> message, but I couldn't find any information at
> http://www.biopython.org about who should be sent comments about the
> site itself, and I didn't think the biopython mailing list would be
> appropriate for that.  So:

This isn't too bad a place -- we'll all probably live with a few web
page e-mails :-). Although your point about having an e-mail address
to write about stuff like this is a good one (biopython-dev is
probably the right list, I would think).

and ready to go (you can check it out at
http://evostick.agtec.uga.edu/biopython/ -- comments on this are
always appreciated). We are currently working on setting up a new
web server where it'll go (and running in the usual sort of issues
in setting something up), and then we'll be able to get rid of the
old page which has quite a few out of date things.

Thanks for the report and the suggestion!
Brad