[Biopython-dev] [patch] BioSQL: reference_docid

Yves Bastide ybastide at irisa.fr
Wed Nov 27 05:40:17 EST 2002

Hi,

here's a patch to have references' CRC in a different field than
medline_id, as discussed on BioSQL-l.  This is a 20Kio diff mainly
because of trivial differences in the schemas, so I gzipped it...

Brad: I'm with you on moving around accession and GI in the sequence
object.  While on this, I guess all of them should be retrieved in the
first SELECT (one SELECT for the bioentry record, and others for the
biosequence, annotation data, etc.).

Regards,

yves