[Biopython-dev] New module for analysis of DNA and Protein sequences

Yair Benita Y.Benita at pharm.uu.nl
Fri May 24 05:44:52 EDT 2002

I see that some are duplicates. I was not aware of these functions. Thomas
wrote it for PCR related issues. I have other things in mind. Maybe I can
fix it to use the code of Thomas for the duplicated functions.

I also think we should seriously consider revising the documentation of
biopython. Many things have changed and if someone wants to know what kind
of methods are available in biopython he has to go though the code and read
the comments.

Regarding legal issues, I do not see any problems.
Is there a web page with instructions or guidelines? I could not find
anything on the biopython web site.

Yair