[Biopython-dev] EuroPython: call for speaker

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Thu May 2 10:37:52 EDT 2002

Hi Nicolas;

> I'm organising the "Pyhon in Science and Industry" track at the EuroPython
> Conference (http://www.europython.org/) and thought that it would be nice
> if a european BioPython developer or power user could come and give a talk
> to present it.
>
> Anyone interested ? Please mail me in private or cc me, as I'm not
> subscribed to the list.

I'm not at all European, but I do live on the east coast of the US, so
if there were some travel-monies available I'd be more than happy to
travel to Europe :-).

Seriously, I can think of at least a couple Europe-close people, Iddo
(although, he may have moved to California, can't remember when that was
happening) and Thomas (mmmm, Copenhagen). Either of you interested?
Anyone else 'round that I've forgotten?

Once-biopython-gets-Europe-we-begin-the-conquest-of-the-world-ly yr's,
Brad
--
PGP public key available from http://pgp.mit.edu/