[Biopython-dev] Neural Networks

Brad Chapman chapmanb at arches.uga.edu
Tue Mar 5 09:11:54 EST 2002

Hi Yair;

> Thanks for the docs. I am already into NN testing different pacakages and
> stuff. I do have some python functions to generate input files for NN on the
> basis of sparse coding. Can this be interesting for you?

Definately! I'm glad to hear you are interested in Neural Network stuff,
I haven't had much time to work on it recently, so would be very happy
to have someone else contributing to it.

I'll admit that I don't know anything beyond the basics of sparse
coding, but I'll be very happy to add code/docs/whatever into the Neural
Network package if you have them.

Glad you're interested in this!
Brad