[Biopython-dev] Q: timetravel module

Thomas Sicheritz-Ponten thomas at cbs.dtu.dk
Mon Jul 8 16:45:01 EDT 2002

Hej,

Does anybody have a copy of Tigran's timetravel module? I cannot access
Tigran's server anymore (http://www.ocston.org/~tigran/tt/tt.html)

- The new paup version(4b10) has a bootstrapping bug which makes it useless for
me, so I need to be able to run the older version without setting the
system for the whole server ...
(I have mailed and asked paup support ... but as usual no answer)

thx
-thomas
--
Sicheritz-Ponten Thomas, Ph.D, thomas at biopython.org      (
Center for Biological Sequence Analysis		          \