[Biopython-dev] KD tree module

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry at vub.ac.be
Wed Jul 3 16:26:12 EDT 2002

[Brad, about problems with the tests]

> I'm confused, I should have this all worked out, really :-)
> How are you guys running the tests?
>
> With current biopython CVS, I just do:
> [biopython]$ cd Tests
> [Tests]$ python run_tests.py --no-gui
> test_BioSQL ... ok

I was running "python br_regrtest.py" as suggested in
http://www.biopython.org/wiki/html/BioPython/RegressionTests.html
(and 25 tests failed). Is that documentation out-of-date? Sorry for causing
panic! :-)

When using "python run_tests.py" (almost) everything looks OK (FAIL:
test_BioSQL, but that might be due to my setup, I guess).

Cheers & thanks for the feedback,

---
Thomas Hamelryck      Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
Intitute for Molecular Biology           ULTR Department
Paardenstraat 65   1640 Sint-Gensius-Rode    Belgium
              http://ultr.vub.ac.be/~thomas